GOAL 4 : Quality Education
Inclusive Development for Citizens works to ensure that;
- All girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education.
- All girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and pre primary education so that they are ready for primary education.
- There is equal access for all women and men to affordable and quality technical, vocational and tertiary education, including university.
- There is substantial increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship.
- Efforts are directed to eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training for the vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations..
- All youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy.
- All learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development.
- Efforts are directed to building and upgrading education facilities that are child, disability and gender sensitive and provide safe, nonviolent, inclusive and effective learning environments for all.
- We substantially increase awareness on the scholarship opportunities available in the country.