Good Health and Wellbeing
GOAL 3: Good Health and Wellbeing
Inclusive Development for Citizens works to ensure that;
- We reduce the global maternal mortality ratio to less than 70 per 100,000 live births.
- We end preventable deaths of newborns and children under 5 years of age.
- We end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and neglected tropical diseases and combat hepatitis, water-borne diseases and other communicable diseases.
- We reduce by one third premature mortality from non-communicable diseases through prevention and treatment and promote mental health and well-being.
- We strengthen the prevention and treatment of substance abuse, including narcotic drug abuse and harmful use of alcohol.
- There is access to sexual and reproductive health-care services, including family planning, information and education, and the integration of reproductive health into national strategies and programmes.
- We achieve national health coverage, including financial risk protection, access to quality essential health-care services and access to safe, effective, quality and affordable essential medicines and vaccines for all.